We are simply the Best!
We provide the best health guarantee you can never find anywhere else because we are certain of our dogs and the health
- We guarantee this puppy is purebred. We guarantee that all vaccinations and wormings have been given as stated on the vaccination schedule, which you will receive alongside your puppy. The buyer should have this puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of their choice. If this puppy is found to have a life-threatening hereditary congenital defect or any major health at this exam, a full refund will be given, provided that the seller is notified within 48 hours after the exam. This puppy must be returned to the breeder along with the AKC/CKC registration papers within 48 hours, at no expense to the customer, with a signed document from the licensed veterinarian stating the defect or problem.
- This puppy is warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase against a fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers a dog’s movement and natural gait, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life-threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within the one-year time frame the buyer will pay to have a necropsy done to ascertain the cause of death. The seller must be notified within 24 hours and be given the option of having a necropsy done by sellers vet. If the reason is congenital, the seller will refund the purchase price.
- In case of dog shows defect within 1 year of purchase. The seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and the seller will provide a full refund. A puppy with a defect must be returned to the seller to qualify for a refund. Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. The buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments. A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer’s expense. No refund on the puppy will be given if the puppy has been euthanized without the seller’s permission.
- Proper care of your new puppy is a must. Tiny puppies need to eat frequently in small amounts to maintain proper blood sugar levels. A drop in blood sugar can cause hypoglycemia and can be fatal.
- If for any reason this puppy does not work out for you, or if your life changes such that you are unable to provide this puppy with a happy home, please call us! We are always willing to take the puppy/dog back to secure a new home for him/her.